CNE accredited: 10 credits Per Course (40 CME/CEUs) - 11+ Learners, each learners will have access to this course for 365 days . $137.50 Per User Per Course up to 10 Learners plus $100 Per Additional Learner Above 10.
- Pediatric Sexual Assault
- Human Trafficking/Child Sex Trafficking
- Medical Evaluation of Child and Adolescent Sexual Abuse
- Trauma Informed Care
Pediatric Sexual Assault is an accredited online e-learning module that teaches medical residents, (forensic) nursing students and other relevant healthcare professionals the language of evidence-based evaluative methods used when caring for the pediatric sexual assault patient.
This module presents a selection of interactive pediatric peer-reviewed cases with a concise history and photographic representation. The learner can confirm their knowledge of anatomical landmarks, injury identification, evidence collection and treatment protocols.
- Institutional access
- CNE accredited: 10 credits
- CME accredited: 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- Users will be required to pass the CNE/CME assessment before they can claim their credits and certificate
- Authored by Diana Faugno, MSN, RN. CPN,SANE-A, SANE-P, DF-IAFN, FAAFS
- Reviewed by Dr Joyce Adams, MD
- Key sections:
- Context & Conduct of the Examination
- Examination Positions
- Key anatomic findings
- Discharge Planning
Have questions and Need A Formal Quote? Call 310-492-5372 x1