One Learner will receive 10 CME/CE's then have access to this course plus references for 365 days.
Human Trafficking / Child Sex Trafficking is an accredited e-learning module developed by a child abuse physician and an emergency physician in cooperation with ICMEC, the International Center for Exploited and Missing Children.
- Institutional access
- CME accredited: 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- CNE accredited: 10 credits
- Authored by:
- Jordan Greenbaum, MD
- Kirsten Bechtel, MD
- Key sections:
- Introduction to Human Trafficking / Child Sex Trafficking
- Learn how to Recognize victims of CST
- Learn how to Respond to victims of CST
- Learn how to use a Trauma Informed Approach